CAVAA lectures finalised
A series of lectures were held for knowledge exchange between the different disciplines involved in the project.
- Distributed Adaptive Control theory of awarenes and its role in the CAVAA project.
- The basal ganglia and the role of cortico-basal ganglia-thalamo-cortical loops
- Centers providing visual perception in the CAVAA project
- How and why does consciousness matter?
- Drive competition underlies effective allostatic orchestration
- Theoretical and Ethical Challenges
- Working groups on DCBT summer school